So I am sitting here watching Jeopardy because there was nothing else on besides Two and a Half Men re-runs. The Big Band Theory is on, but I could care less right now. So back to Jeopardy. I am watching the show and I answer the first four questions really easyily. And then the rest of them seemed to be in Spanish because I had no idea what they were talking about. But there was a question that asked for the name of a man who’s brother did something special.
I answer with “What’s that one guys name….”, and it dawned on me. People have things they say when they don’t wanna sound like they are dumb, but they for sure do not know the answer. So here is a list of things I came up with to help you answer the tough Jeopardy Questions.
- That one guy who…..
- Those places around the corner from… (make snapping fingers noise)
- FUCK YOU ALEX
- Oh….he was around in 1815…
- Oh, the guy who rode the horse to tell the British “You guys should turn around”
- That place we wanted to go on that trip that one time before you got sick..
- That dick head who pissed me off last week on that show
- They are so wrong, it was that guy in the movie with the annoying voice
So as you can see this could on and on for a while. But you get the point. We all say stupid things when we do not know the answers. So here is a GIANT EFF-YOU to JEOPARDY, and I welcome with open arms, Wheel Of Fortune.